(1) glazed yellow brown and green ceramic in a pattern of discs and dots.
(2) glazed yellow tan brown and light blue ceramic in a pattern of discs and geometric shapes. Cylindrical with a relatively large axial piercing.
(3) glazed yellow brown and green ceramic in a pattern of discs and dots. Cylindrical with a relatively large axial piercing.
(4) glazed red-brown tan and pale green ceramic. Spherical with a small piercing visible on one side.
(5) dark grey stone with white vein. In the form of a flattened sphere.
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Museum Ac. No.
The information on this page was created from historic documentation and may not reflect the best available knowledge about the item. If you have information or questions about the objects on this website, please contact Canterbury Museum. Images may be subject to copyright laws and are therefore not of reproduction quality.